Features of the Company
- New drug development targets
- Intracellular unstructured proteins can be targeted.
- Highly precise synthesization technology
- Natural skeletons that perfectly overlap the unstructured regions of target proteins enable synthesization of imitation compounds (using 2-turn motif)
- Partnerships with academia
- By collaborating with outstanding researchers who are experts in the evaluation of compounds, the Company can optimize products for activity evaluation.
- Phase I initial clinical trials can be conducted at Oita University.
- Collaboration with other pharmaceutical companies, including global players
In themes with market potential, IAM examines the possibilities in a wide range of collaborative enterprises with other pharmaceutical companies, from joint research to joint development.
- Acquisition of subsidiaries in each pipeline
In promising research themes, IAM applies for investment funds from venture capital firms to establish drug-development ventures as subsidiaries, aiming for acquisitions after obtaining POC (Proof of Concept) data in humans.